Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 6, 2015

DebtDandy 93 (Bareback)

DebtDandy 93 (Bareback)

DebtDandy 93 (Bareback)
File: DebtDandy_93.mp4
Size: 348561686 bytes (332.41 MiB), duration: 00:36:05, avg.bitrate: 1288 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640×360, 25.00 fps(r) (und)
Data Released: Jun 26, 2015
I have already seen a lot since I started to work for my friend Martin. But this boy’s flat was far below average. The bed was basically a mattress put on some wood. All his furnitures looked like from before world war II – just to mention his bedroom. And also his financial situation was desperate. His ex-girlfriend wanted money from him, he has to pay for crashing a car and so on. He needed far more money that I had with me. However, I offered him 40,000 Crowns as a help. Of course and as always not for free. And then he started to think. Not too long even – as desperate as he was. First I wanted him to take off his cheap and old clothes. To see his lean body and his hairy prick. Then I wanted him to shove my rock-hard dick deep into his mouth…
我已经看到了很多,因为我开始工作的我的朋友马丁。但这个男孩的平远低于平均水平。床基本上是把一些木板床垫。他所有的家具看起来像二战前 – 只是提他的卧室。而且他的财务状况是绝望。他的前女友要他的钱,他要付出的崩溃车等。他需要更多的钱,我有我的。不过,我给了他40000冠作为一个帮助。当然,和往常一样不是免费的。然后他开始思考。没过多长时间,甚至 – 因为绝望,因为他是。首先,我要他脱下廉价和旧衣服。看到他瘦的身体和他的毛茸茸的刺。然后,我想让他推我坚硬的鸡巴深入到他的嘴里……
DOWNLOAD
[lastupdated]

Không có nhận xét nào: